All club meetings start at 7pm for showing of the digital entries and viewing of prints
7.30 pm start for the competition. Please have prints on the stands by 7.20pm
- 1st Tuesday of the month: Print & Digitally Projected Image (DPI) Competitions
- 3rd Tuesday of the month: Photographic and/or Digital Techniques Workshops
How to Find Us
Our meetings are held at the Central Coast Leagues Club, Dane Drive, Gosford.
How to get on to new club website.
- Go to the Register page and create an account.
- Once you are logged on, you can download a 2019 Membership Form, pay your fees and join immediately by following the instructions in the Pay Membership Fees option under the my details menu item.
- Once your fee payment is complete you will have access to the For Members menu item. This is where all the member information, image galleries and competition entry forms are accessed.
How to Join Our Club.
New members are welcome at any time!
To become a member of our camera club, you must first of all be a member of the Central Coast Leagues Club. Once you have your Leagues Club Membership, complete the 2019 Membership Form. Membership fees are shown on this form. Alternatively, just come along and fill in the form at one of our meetings! Its that simple!
Please provide a copy of your CCLC Membership Card if you are joining outside of a meeting along with your Membership Form by email to CCLCCC2014@gmail.com.
Membership Fees – Existing Members
Membership fees are due at the first meeting in February each year. All Members are required to provide a completed 2019 Membership Form and a copy of your CCLC Membership Card.
How can I enter the competitions? What do I need to know?
We are a friendly club, and our members are more than willing to help you get started. All the information about our print and digital competitions is available on this website upon registration (prior to membership payment). If we can be of any assistance just let us know.